The new Copyright Act has included education as a purpose in the fair dealing provision. As a result, what's allowed on reserve has changed.
- Faculty who want to place items on reserve need to have a library card.
- Complete a reserve request form for each course.
- The form is available from the circulation desk or print the form for Humber courses or Guelph-Humber courses.
- Bring the completed form and items to the circulation desk at least 3 business days in advance of the required date for distribution.
- Reserve items will be removed at the end of each semester.