- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks, newspapers, and magazines on business and economics; First Research industry reports, Economist Intelligence Unit commodity reports and country reports and Oxford Economics country industry forecasts.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines (including The Economist), eBooks and Gale Essential Overviews on current social topics. It is a multi-disciplinary database.
Academic Search Complete
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, newspapers, and trade publications. It is a multi-disciplinary database.
- Contains interdisciplinary engineering eBooks, videos, case studies, and data visualizations.
- Contains reference material, including encyclopedic articles (including those from McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology), definitions, briefings, biographies on all major scientific disciplines.
Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, newspapers, books on current trends and history for accounting, tax, banking, and finance.
ACM Digital Library
- Contains peer-reviewed and academic journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters, and books from the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
- Contains print, digital, TV, magazine, and radio advertising campaigns (many of them award-winning) and advertising agency profiles.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and magazine articles on alternative and holistic approaches to health care and wellness.
America: History and Life with Full Text
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and magazine articles on the history and culture of the United States and Canada.
Applied Science & Technology Source Ultimate
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazine, and trade publication articles and conference proceeding covering artificial intelligence, mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, engineering, energy, and robotics and other applied science topics.
Art & Architecture Source
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, conference papers, and books covering fine, decorative and commercial art, photography, interior design, and architecture.
ARTstor (video tutorial)
- Contains images of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, architecture, garden, and landscapes, maps, fashion, costumes, and jewellery.
- Contains ASM (American Society for Metals) handbooks on the structure, properties, processing, performance, and evaluation of metals and nonmetallic engineering materials.
- Contains the Annual Book of ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials) Standards for materials and products.
- Contains streaming video of current and older feature films.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.