- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, biographies, primary sources and, reference material on a broad range of Canadian topics, people, places and, events.
- Contains multiple databases including Associations Canada, Canadian Almanac, Canadian Parliamentary Guide, Canadian Who’s Who, Financial Post Survey and Directory of Directors.
- Contains Canadian company and executive profiles.
- Contains publications from public policy institutes, government agencies, advocacy groups, think-tanks and, university research centres.
- Contains the Canadian Electrical Code Part I and the Canadian Electrical Code Handbook from the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Contains reference information about Canada and its people in English and French.
- The authoritative guide to Canadian legal citation rules for citing case law, legislation, periodicals, books and, government documents.
- Contains statutes and case law from Canadian federal, provincial and, territorial jurisdictions.
- Contains articles from national and local Canadian newspapers. Includes The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star, the National Post and, the Vancouver Sun, among others.
- Dictionary of Canadian English.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, newspapers, reference books and, biographies on Canadian and international topics.
- Contains information on funders that provide scholarships, fellowships, grants and, financial support to individuals, businesses and, non-profit organizations.
- Provides definitions for abbreviations of legal publications from Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and, the United States as well as major foreign language publications.
- Contains advertising rates, data and, media planning information.
- You cannot create reports or media lists with our subscription.
- Contains occupational profiles with job descriptions, working conditions, education and, training, including earnings and, interviews.
- Contains educational streaming videos from CBC and Radio-Canada.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, books, reference works, conference proceedings, dissertations, blogs and, podcasts on business, current events and, education in Canada.
- Contains reviews of academic books, electronic media and, Internet resources of interest to those in higher education.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on nursing, allied health, consumer health, biomedicine, complementary medicine and, health sciences.
- Tool to create media contact lists
- Can only be accessed in the library
- Part of Ovid's Evidence Based Medicine Reviews collection.
- Contains the full-text of completed Cochrane Reviews and the protocols for ongoing reviews.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and trade publication articles on communication, media studies and, public relations.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on computing, technology and, engineering.
- Contains the results of Canadian surveys conducted by commercial research firms, independent think tanks, research institutes, NGOs and, academic researchers, going back to the 1970s.
- Access to CORA is through the <odesi> portal. Be sure to check the CORA box once you are in the platform.
- Contains country-specific overviews on the political, economic, social and, foreign investment environment.
- Contains the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada's standards and guidance collection.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, biographies, magazines, newspapers and, company profiles on Canadian history, health, technology, arts, literature, culture and, business.
- Contains CPS (Canadian Pharmacists Association) information on drugs, vaccines, natural health products, medical devices and, evidence-based therapeutic information.
- Contains encyclopedias, dictionaries and, other reference material covering a wide range of subjects.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on criminal justice subjects including criminology, forensic sciences, corrections, policing, criminal law and, investigation.
- Contains case law and legislation, as well as Martin's Annual Criminal Code, Martin's Related Criminal Statutes, Canadian Criminal Cases (C.C.C.) and Master Table of Cases.
- Contains streaming feature films and documentaries.
- Troubleshooting: update your browser or try another browser like Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari to play the video.
- Contains the complete standards collection from the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks and, magazine articles on cooking and nutrition.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.