- Contains reports on Canadian industries. The industry reports include industry performance, outlook, product, markets, competitive landscape, major companies and, operating conditions.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazine articles, IEEE guides and, standards and conference proceedings across all areas of engineering and technology. Make sure to choose Subscribed Content under Show on the results page.
- Contains listings for Canadian businesses with information on business size, ownership, sales, executives, financial data and, location. It also includes US jobs and internships.
- Contains Canadian and US local, national and international newspapers, radio and tv broadcasts, including transcripts.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazine articles, eBooks and, videos on the topics of insurance and liability.
- Contains market research and public opinion survey data from Canada, the U.S. and, other countries on a wide range of topics.
- Access Irwin Law titles in the Library’s collection on all legal topics.
- Contains foundation, donor or corporation names for prospect research.
- Access is restricted to current Humber students, faculty and, staff. Log-in information (1 user limit) is available at the Research Desk in the Library.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.