- Contains Canadian and international company reports, industry reports, country reports and, influencer reports.
- The 100 physical samples are located in NX114b not in the Humber Library.
- Material ConneXion is a physical and virtual materials library.
- It is a resource for all disciplines of design development including: Architecture, Interior Design, Packaging Design, Retail Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Apparel & Footwear, Exhibition Design, Textile Design, Landscape Architecture and, Transportation Design.
- Sustainable materials in this library include: polymers, ceramics, glass, metals, cement-based materials, natural materials, carbon-based materials and, processes.
- This collection was purchased by the Design Cluster of the Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology, however, all Humber students and faculty can use this resource.
- Streaming videos on business and economics, communication, counselling, psychology, sociology, history and, the performing arts.
- Streaming videos on criminal justice, science, health, early childhood education and, Indigenous peoples. Includes streaming videos from CTV and W5.
- Contains listings of Canadian print and broadcast media with essential contact details including names of editors and producers and their contact information.
- Contains reports and data analysis from a survey of 12,000 Canadians’ media habits, technology ownership and use conducted by CBC-Radio Canada since 2004.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles from the National Library of Medicine's database in the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine and, the preclinical sciences.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazine articles and, trade publications on all branches of military and government topics.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic articles, eBooks and, dissertation abstracts on modern languages and literature.
- An index of the literature in the field of Mortuary Science.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic articles, eBooks, magazines and, trade journals on all topics of music, music education and, performance.
- Contains recordings of jazz, classical, contemporary world and, popular music.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.