Passport (video tutorial)
- Contains Canadian and international company and industry reports on consumer goods and services.
- Note for Mac users: there are known issues if you access the portal with Firefox. Please use a different browser.
- Contains details and abstracts for randomized trials, systematic reviews, and clinical practice guidelines in physiotherapy. Full-text available where possible.
Pharmacy Technician's Letter
- Contains information and evidence-based recommendations on new and current drug therapies developed for Canadian pharmacy technicians.
Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Contains academic journal articles and magazines on the topics of physical therapy, physical fitness, and sports medicine
Political Science Database
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, blogs, conference proceedings and dissertations on political science and international relations.
- Contains current and recent newspapers from 70 countries in 37 languages in the original full-page and full-colour print format.
- Download the PressReader mobile app (Android or Apple) and follow the account set-up instructions
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic articles and eBooks on the humanities and social sciences. Material is DRM-free.
- Search all or selections of ProQuest Databases, including ProQuest Central.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on the social and behavioral sciences.
- Contains the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), a classification manual used by mental health professionals.
Psychology (Gale OneFile)
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, and eBooks on psychology and related disciplines.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks, magazines, trade journals, and dissertations on behavioral, clinical, developmental, and social psychology.
- Contains abstracts and some full-text peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and eBooks on behavioral and social science research.
Public Health Database
- Contains journal articles, dissertations, eBooks, videos, and trade publications on a variety of disciplines ranging from social sciences to business to biological sciences, all with a public health focus.
- Contains citations and links to some full-text peer-reviewed and other academic journals from MEDLINE and other sources on medical, life sciences, and biomedical topics.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.