In an effort to limit the number of people on campus, Humber Libraries and Learning Commons locations are closed.
For questions about borrowed materials, visit our Borrowing Services page. Please note that fines are not accumulating during this time.
We are offering the following online services to students and faculty:
- Online research support including askON chat is available. The chat button is found on the bottom right of each library page.
- Submit your question using the request form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Extensive online resources including over 5 million eBooks, 105,000+ eJournals, 191,878 streaming videos, 157 eResources.
- Self-help videos on research and APA.
- Research guides tailored to your program.
- The Learning Portal is available to students and faculty and includes tips on research, writing and study skills as well as a faculty toolkit.
- Copyright support via email@example.com.
- Faculty looking for online, course-related readings and/or streaming videos can contact their liaison librarian or the copyright team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty are also encouraged to explore the Research & Digital Literacy Instruction page and select “eLearning” as the delivery method for existing online research supports.
- For more contact information, please visit our Contact Us page.
The closure is in effect until further notice. Please visit humber.ca/updates for more information and regular updates.
The following video highlights the changes to our website: