- Helps researchers develop both research and critical-thinking skills while covering the spectrum of Canadian-focused subject matter.
- Access to the full text of nearly 300 newspapers published in Canada, including the Toronto Star and the Globe and Mail.
- Combines coverage of international English with information on English as it is particularly used in Canada.
- Definitions are presented so that the meaning most familiar to Canadians appear first.
- Designed to provide students with resources that present multiple sides of a current issue, containing information on key topics of interest to Canadian researchers.
- Match careers with interests, explore career information (job descriptions, working conditions, earnings, multimedia interviews) and find out more about college and university courses.
- Curio provides access to thousands of streaming video programs and documentaries, including audio, plus News in Review.
- Videos are viewable once you get to the Curio homepage.
- The red Login button is only needed to create playlists. For that use the access code to create playlists.
- Access encyclopedias and dictionaries covering a wide range of subjects.
- Includes labelled images.
- View the troubleshooting instructions.
- Award-winning documentaries, theatrical releases and training films from leading producers such as MEF, New Day Films, California Newsreel, The Great Courses, PBS, BBC, First Run Features, Criterion Collection and more.
- Access literature journals, and other key criticism and reference resources, as well as works of poetry, drama and prose, from 600 AD to present.
- The definitive guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of 600,000 words, past and present, from across the English-speaking world.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.