Humber Libraries subscribes to the NFB's Campus service which provides faculty with the following:
- Over 3000 high-quality, trusted films and new releases
- Search titles by grade and subject area
- A unique chaptering tool that supports customization
- A playlist tool that allows faculty to prepare for classes in advance
- Educators' guides and educational resources for select titles
- The embed code so films can add be added to Blackboard for easier student viewing
Create a Campus Account
You will need to log-in to the NFB education page with your Humber username and password.
- Go to the NFB education page.
- Enter "Humber" in the school box.
- Choose any of the Humber College locations from the drop-down list.
- Click "Create an account".
- Search the site for relevant films.
Use the NFB website
Once you have a Campus account, you can sign in directly to the National Film Board website.