The Library is offering the following online services to students and faculty:
Research Our Collections
- Browse extensive online library resources including eBooks, eJournals, streaming videos, and other eResources using the Discover search bar.
- Visit the MyAccess page for details about online library access and login information.
- For print materials, the Library’s Book Pickup Service allows current students, faculty and staff to request a print book and pick it up during specific times.
Self-Guided Research Resources
- Video tutorials on research skills and APA.
- Research guides tailored to specific programs and topics.
- The Idea Lab offers digital literacy supports, such as video, podcasting and infographic creation tips.
- The Learning Portal provides students and faculty with tips on research, writing and study skills.
- Visit the Research Help page to chat with information professionals, book an appointment with a librarian, or email your questions.
- Have general questions about the Library’s services? Contact Us.
Resources for Faculty