The Library is offering the following online services to students and faculty:
- Online research support, including chat, is available. The chat button is found on the bottom right of each library page.
- Our Book Pickup Service allows current students, faculty and staff to request a print book and pick it up during specific times.
- Extensive online resources including over 5 million eBooks, 105,000+ eJournals, 191,878 streaming videos, 157 eResources. For details about your online access to Library eResources, visit the MyAccess page.
- Self-help videos on research and APA.
- Research guides tailored to your program.
- Digital literacy supports, such as video, podcasting and infographic creation tips, are available online through our Idea Lab.
- The Learning Portal is available to students and faculty and includes tips on research, writing and study skills as well as a faculty toolkit.
- Copyright support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty looking for online, course-related readings and/or streaming videos can contact their liaison librarian or the copyright team at email@example.com.
- Faculty looking for librarians to visit online classes to teach research & digital literacy skills can contact their liaison librarian.
- Faculty are also encouraged to explore the Research & Digital Literacy Instruction page and select “eLearning” as the delivery method for existing online research supports.
- General questions about the Library (tech issues, library account etc.) can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more contact information, please visit our Contact Us page.
Please visit humber.ca/updates for more information and regular updates.