Resources by Topic
- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- Topics including gender studies, family and marital issues, and more.
- Covers the humanities and social sciences.
- Access peer-reviewed journals from scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
Includes the Health & Life Sciences and the Social & Behavioural Sciences College Edition journals collections.
- Covers anthropology, criminology, economics, education, political science, psychology, social work, and sociology.
- Covers sociology-focused topics.
- Covers sociology and social work, including culture and social structure, history and theory of sociology, social psychology, substance abuse and addiction, and more.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.