- Contains Humber Library’s eBook holdings.
- Contains interdisciplinary engineering eBooks, videos, case studies and, data visualizations.
- Contains eBooks on clinical practice in medicine and nursing.
- Contains publications from public policy institutes, government agencies, advocacy groups, think-tanks and, university research centres.
- Contains CPS (Canadian Pharmacists Association) information on drugs, vaccines, natural health products, medical devices and, evidence-based therapeutic information.
- Contains eBooks on a variety of topics, both Canadian and international.
- Some publishers allow titles to be downloaded as PDF or EPUB (using Adobe Digital Editions)
- Contains eBooks by Canadian publishers and authors covering topics pertaining to Canada, Canadian history, native culture, politics and, current events.
- Some publishers allow titles to be downloaded as PDF or EPUB (using Adobe Digital Editions).
- Contains eBooks on a variety of topics, Canadian and international
- Some publishers allow titles to be downloaded for use with Adobe Digital Editions.
- eBooks and audiobooks on a variety of topics, Canadian and international. Audiobooks include popular fiction and nonfiction.
- Click the New Search button to release a book for the next user. No download option for 1-user eBook titles but audiobooks can be borrowed for 21 days with a personal account and the EBSCO Audiobook app.
- Contains eBooks on a wide variety of topics both Canadian and international.
- Access Irwin Law titles in the Library’s collection on all legal topics.
- On-campus access: use this link to the Irwin collection.
- Titles available on mobile app (DITA reader).
- Contains listings for the Library’s print book collection, as well as CDs and DVDs.
- Borrow popular eBooks and audiobooks to enjoy online, on your phone, or on your eReader.
- Contains Very Short Introductions eBooks which offer concise introductions to a diverse range of subjects
- Contains Oxford’s What Everyone Needs to Know series which introduces complex current events and issues in a concise question-and-answer format.
- Contains the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), a classification manual used by mental health professionals.
- Contains CPS (Canadian Pharmacists Association) information on drugs, vaccines, natural health products, medical devices and, evidence-based therapeutic information. Also contains Canadian drug monographs and advisories, and clinical tools such as Lexi-Interact and Pill Identifier.
- Contains downloadable PDF versions of eBooks on scientific, technical and medical research.
- Contains the following eBooks: Canadian Employment Law, Breathalyzer Law in Canada, Ontario’s Equity Laws, Collective Bargaining and Agreement, Debt Collection, Government Liability: Law and Practice, Handling a Family Law Matter in Ontario, Law of Domestic Conflict in Canada and Law of Human Rights in Canada: Practice and Procedure
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.