Resources by Topic
- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- Provides access to titles from Canadian public policy institutes, government agencies and university research centres.
- Includes Canadian Public Policy and Canadian Health Research Collections.
- Publishers allow titles to be downloaded as PDF.
- Arts & Sciences I and Language and Literature archive collections.
- Covers literature, language and linguistics, folklore, film, literary theory & criticism, dramatic arts, as well as the historical aspects of printing and publishing.
- Covers political science and international relations and includes political science dissertations from U.S. and Canadian universities.
- Covers the humanities and social sciences.
- Access peer-reviewed journals from scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.