- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- Provides access to a broad range of articles on art related subjects, from fine, decorative and commercial art, to various areas of architecture and architectural design.
- Includes 500,000 images of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, architecture, garden and landscapes, maps, fashion, costumes and jewellery.
- The 100 physical samples are located in NX114b not in the Humber Library.
- Material ConneXion is a physical and virtual materials library.
- It is a resource for all disciplines of design development including: Architecture, Interior Design, Packaging Design, Retail Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Apparel & Footwear, Exhibition Design, Textile Design, Landscape Architecture and Transportation Design.
- Sustainable materials in this library include: polymers, ceramics, glass, metals, cement-based materials, natural materials, carbon-based materials and processes.
- This collection was purchased by the Design Cluster of the Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology, however, all Humber students and faculty can use this resource.
- Training videos (new videos are regularly added) covering a wide range of workplace safety issues.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.