Academic Search Complete
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, newspapers, and trade publications. It is a multi-disciplinary database.
Art & Architecture Source
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, conference papers, and books covering fine, decorative and commercial art, photography, interior design, and architecture.
- Contains images of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, architecture, garden, and landscapes, maps, fashion, costumes, and jewellery.
Samples located in NX114b
- The 100 physical samples are located in NX114b not in the Humber Library.
- Material ConneXion is a physical and virtual materials library.
- It is a resource for all disciplines of design development including: Architecture, Interior Design, Packaging Design, Retail Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Apparel & Footwear, Exhibition Design, Textile Design, Landscape Architecture, and Transportation Design.
- Sustainable materials in this library include: polymers, ceramics, glass, metals, cement-based materials, natural materials, carbon-based materials, and processes.
- This collection was purchased by the Design Cluster of the Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology, however, all Humber students and faculty can use this resource.
- Contains training videos on a wide range of workplace safety issues.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.