Resources by Topic
- Contains reference material, including encyclopedic articles (including those from McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology), definitions, briefings, biographies on all major scientific disciplines.
Applied Science & Technology Source Ultimate
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazine, and trade publication articles and conference proceeding covering artificial intelligence, mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, engineering, energy, and robotics and other applied science topics.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks, and magazines on climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, book chapters, and primary source material on arts, science, language and literature.
O'Reilly Online Learning
Formerly Safari Learning Platform
- Interactive learning, live online training courses, books, videos, and more.
- Download the O'Reilly app for mobile access.
- Students: enter your @students.humber.ca email address to sign-in.
- Faculty: enter your @humber.ca email address to sign-in.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on social sciences and humanities, health sciences, life and biomedical sciences, and material sciences and engineering.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on materials science, aerospace, engineering, computers, physics, telecommunication, and transportation.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, encyclopedia articles, practice guidelines, and more on the physical sciences and engineering, life sciences, health sciences, and social sciences and humanities.
Unlimited users per book
- Contains downloadable PDF versions of eBooks on scientific, technical and medical research.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.