Resources by Topic
- Online version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and science and technology news.
- Includes image and multimedia.
- Covers a wide range of topics including artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, chemical engineering, energy resources and robotics, as well as the business and social implications of new technologies.
- Covers global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Arts & Sciences I and Language and Literature archive collections.
- Access peer-reviewed journals from scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
- Covers the applied and general sciences.
Includes the Health & Life Sciences and the Social & Behavioural Sciences College Edition journals collections.
- Downloadable PDF versions of eBooks on scientific, technical and medical research.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.