Resources by Topic
- Helps researchers develop both research and critical-thinking skills while covering the spectrum of Canadian-focused subject matter.
- Associations Canada, Canadian Almanac & Directory, Canadian Environmental Resource Guide, Canadian Parliamentary Guide
- Financial Services Canada, Governments Canada, Major Canadian Cities, Canadian Who's Who and Health Guide Canada.
- Provides access to titles from Canadian public policy institutes, government agencies and university research centres.
- Includes Canadian Public Policy and Canadian Health Research Collections.
- Full text of the authoritative encyclopedia about Canada and its people, in English and French.
- Access to the full text of nearly 300 newspapers published in Canada, including the Toronto Star and the Globe and Mail.
- Designed to provide students with resources that present multiple sides of a current issue, containing information on key topics of interest to Canadian researchers.
- Provides full text access to 150 Canadian journals, magazines, newspapers & newswires, reference books, and company information plus over 400 international periodicals.
- Curio provides access to thousands of streaming video programs and documentaries, including audio, plus News in Review.
- Use the access code to create playlists.
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs (CBCA) Complete combines full text and indexed content from all four CBCA database subsets (Business, Current Events, Education, and Reference).
- Contains the results of Canadian surveys conducted by commercial research firms, independent think tanks, research institutes, NGOs, and academic researchers, going back to the 1970s.
- Access to CORA is through the <odesi> portal. Be sure to check the CORA box once you are in the platform.
- Access Canadian journals and magazines.
- Provides access to a core collection of titles by Canadian publishers and authors and covering topics pertaining to Canada, Canadian history, native culture, politics and current events.
- Use the Advanced Search and choose the Canada Ebook Subscription collection to focus search results.
- Access to this collection is made possible by the Colleges eBook Consortium Project, a joint endeavour of the Ontario colleges.
- Digital collection of primary sources from 1650-1920 including material from the Hudson Bay Archives and the Glenbow Archives.
- The free access is provided through a collaboration between Consortia Canada and Adam Matthew.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.