Resources by Topic
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, biographies, primary sources and, reference material on a broad range of Canadian topics, people, places and, events.
- Contains multiple databases including Associations Canada, Canadian Almanac, Canadian Parliamentary Guide, Canadian Who’s Who, Financial Post Survey and Directory of Directors.
- Contains publications from public policy institutes, government agencies, advocacy groups, think-tanks and, university research centres.
- Contains reference information about Canada and its people in English and French.
- Contains articles from national and local Canadian newspapers. Includes The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star, the National Post and, the Vancouver Sun, among others.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, newspapers, reference books and, biographies on Canadian and international topics.
- Contains educational streaming videos from CBC and Radio-Canada.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias, books, reference works, conference proceedings, dissertations, blogs and, podcasts on business, current events and, education in Canada.
- Contains the results of Canadian surveys conducted by commercial research firms, independent think tanks, research institutes, NGOs and, academic researchers, going back to the 1970s.
- Access to CORA is through the <odesi> portal. Be sure to check the CORA box once you are in the platform.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, biographies, magazines, newspapers and, company profiles on Canadian history, health, technology, arts, literature, culture and, business.
- Contains eBooks by Canadian publishers and authors covering topics pertaining to Canada, Canadian history, native culture, politics and, current events.
- Some publishers allow titles to be downloaded as PDF or EPUB (using Adobe Digital Editions).
- Contains eBooks on a variety of topics, Canadian and international
- Some publishers allow titles to be downloaded for use with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Contains primary sources (documents and images), as well as secondary sources on the period from 1650-1920 including material from the Hudson Bay Archives and the Glenbow Archives.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.