Submit your question using the request form and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Drop by the Research Help desk during library hours or book a Research Help appointment to meet with a librarian.
Page 1+ is Humber Libraries’ new resource search tool found at the top of every library.humber.ca page.
Use the filters on the left side of your search results to refine your search.
- For example: choose the "Held by Library" option to limit the availability to print titles.
With the single sign-on feature, discovering and accessing resources while managing research is a seamless experience with your Humber credentials.
- Save specific records by pinning them to your Favorites list.
- Access citations here without the need to email results to yourself.
- See your search history - useful for revising search strategies.
- Save search queries and receive email alerts when there are content updates.
Help is easily available in Page1+. Chat and email support options can be found on the right side of each page.
Research guides list resources and tips specific to a course or program of study.
- Start your research using a library research guide.
Contact your Librarian
Faculty librarians are available to provide research support.
- Find your faculty librarian.