Page 1+ is Humber Libraries’ new resource search tool. See below for details about accessing your library account and the Library's online, print and media collections.
Sign-in to Page1+ to view your library account.
Humber Students, Faculty & Staff
- Sign-in with your Humber credentials.
University of Guelph-Humber Students, Faculty & Staff
- Sign-in with your Humber credentials (username @humber.ca) and password instead of your Guelph Central login.
- If you are already signed-in to the Guelph network, use an incognito tab or another browser to avoid login problems.
Alumni, Retirees & Community Users
- Come to the library to get an account.
- Registered Alumni will be asked to show their physical or virtual alumni card. Request an alumni card at the alumni office
- In Page1+, enter the email address provided at account creation to receive a sign-in link.
- Use the sign-in link to access your account online.
Review Loans & Requests
Once signed in to Page1+, you can easily review your loans, item requests & fines from the My Account section.
Fines & Fees
There are two options for paying library fines and replacement fees.
On Campus Payment
- Everyone can pay fees at the library desks using the Moneris debit machine. Come in person when you want to pay a portion of the total amount.
- The online Moneris option is available for students, faculty and staff. The Pay Fine link is found in My Account section of Page1+.
Discover the Library’s online, print and media collections from the Page1+ search found at the top of every library.humber.ca page.
What you can borrow or access from the Page1+ search results depends on your library user group:
- Current Students, Faculty & Staff
- You can borrow any item from the print and media collection.
- Your access to online articles, eBooks and streaming videos is with your Humber credentials.
- Alumni, Retirees & Community Users
- You can borrow certain items from the print collection.
- You cannot access online articles, eBooks and streaming videos due to vendor licensing restrictions.