- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- A bibliographic database covering all aspects of native North American culture, history, and life.
- This resource covers a wide range of topics including archaeology, multicultural relations, gaming, governance, legend, and literacy.
- Access peer-reviewed journals from scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
- Covers the applied and general sciences.
- Covers sociology-focused topics.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.