Resources by Topic
- Access information on over 20,000 advertising agencies and 70,000 ads.
- Includes market research reports, detailed Datamonitor company and industry profiles, as well as country economic reports from the EIU, Global Insight and CountryWatch.
- Covers all fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, and urban economics.
- Access industry reports containing analysis, statistics, and market characteristics on a wide variety of Canadian industries, organized by NAICS code.
- Provides 17+ years of market research and public opinion data in the U.S. and Canada.
- Topics include: advertising and marketing research, media and technology research, and customer relationship management research.
- Access company, industry and country information, extending across 200+ countries and every major industry.
- The new influencer tool is a ‘real time’ tracker of the Key Opinion leaders.
- See the handout for details.
- Access news, business and legal information from thousands of sources.
- This international database provides access to 1,300 market reports that analyze 21 consumer and service industries across 80 countries.
- Also includes more than 6,500 company profiles.
- Includes business data and comprehensive company information for Ontario manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors.
- Choose "Sign in as a guest" then click the Sign in button.
- If you want to save your work, create an account (use school or personal email).
- System times out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Make sure to Sign out (under Guest found in top right) to free the user account.
- If you see a "cannot log you in because the maximum number of concurrent users has been reached" then try again in a few minutes.
- Vividata surveys over 40,000 Canadians on their consumption of over 3,500 products and services. The survey results include demographic and psychographic information such as age, gender, and household status, as well as media, brand, and shopping preferences.
- The World Advertising Research Centre includes case studies from major markets including North America, the UK, mainland Europe and Australia, India and China.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.