Resources by Topic
- Contains print, digital, TV, magazine and, radio advertising campaigns (many of them award-winning) and advertising agency profiles.
Business Source Complete (video tutorial)
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on business and economics, as well as company, industry and, country reports.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, as well as eBooks, book reviews, dissertations and, working papers on economics.
IBISWorld (video tutorial)
- Contains reports on Canadian industries. The industry reports include industry performance, outlook, product, markets, competitive landscape, major companies and, operating conditions.
InfoCanada (video tutorial)
- Contains listings for Canadian businesses with information on business size, ownership, sales, executives, financial data and, location. It also includes US jobs and internships.
Ipsos News & Polls
- Contains market research and public opinion survey data from Canada, the U.S. and, other countries on a wide range of topics.
- Contains Canadian and international company reports, industry reports, country reports and, influencer reports.
Formerly LexisNexis Academic
- Contains international and domestic newspapers, magazines and, trade journals, company financial information, industry and market news, legal resources, medical news, abstracts and, country profiles.
Passport (video tutorial)
- Contains Canadian and international company and industry reports on consumer goods and services.
Scott's Directories (video tutorial)
- Contains company information for Ontario manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors.
10 user limit
- Maps demographic, psychographic (Environics Prizm) and company information over geographic areas. Define a target market, pick a business location and/or learn about nearby competitors.
Vividata (video tutorial)
- Contains Canadian consumer spending, media habits and, psychographics based on the Survey of the Canadian Consumer.
- Contains material from the World Advertising Research Centre (WARC) including case studies of award-winning advertising campaigns, strategy and, best practices guides, advertising trends, surveys and, reports.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.