Resources by Topic
- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- Provides concrete literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present.
- Digital collection of primary sources from 1650-1920 including material from the Hudson Bay Archives and the Glenbow Archives.
- The free access is provided through a collaboration between Consortia Canada and Adam Matthew.
- Topics include world history, military history, women's history, history of education and many other related topics.
- Arts & Sciences I and Language and Literature archive collections.
- Covers literature, language and linguistics, folklore, film, literary theory & criticism, dramatic arts, as well as the historical aspects of printing and publishing.
- Covers the humanities and social sciences.
- Access peer-reviewed journalsfrom scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.