Humber Libraries and Learning Commons strives to be welcoming, equitable and accessible to everyone. This Service Charter is a partnership.
We promise to provide services, resources and spaces to help you thrive. We encourage you to use our services while being mindful that you are sharing spaces and resources with our diverse community.
Our Promise to You
- We promise friendly and expert service from approachable and knowledgeable staff.
- Our services, both in-person and online are designed to support your success.
- Ask us questions - we’re here to help.
- We provide you with resources that support your academic success and personal growth.
- Our policies are designed to ensure everyone has fair and equitable access to these resources.
- We strive to maintain inviting and inclusive spaces.
- Our spaces are designed for your diverse learning needs, whether it is quiet, individual or collaborative group study.
- We rely on your feedback.
- We will listen attentively and respond in a respectful and timely manner.
- We promise to use your feedback to continuously improve our services, resources and spaces.
Everyone has a Part to Play
- Be open to our support.
- We encourage you to take advantage of all our services.
- The Library and Learning Commons’ resources are shared by all.
- We encourage you to review our policies and come to us with any questions.
- Use our resources with care, for everyone’s benefit.
- Everyone in our spaces deserves to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- You can help create a welcoming environment: be mindful of others and let us know of any issues so that we can address them promptly.
- Your voice matters.
- Be open, respectful and honest.
- Your feedback helps us improve the Library and Learning Commons.
Artwork designed by BiZkettE1, Designerhrenov and rawpixel.com/Freepik.com