Resources by Topic
- Provides access to titles from Canadian public policy institutes, government agencies and university research centres.
- Includes Canadian Public Policy and Canadian Health Research Collections.
- Provides full text access to 150 Canadian journals, magazines, newspapers & newswires, reference books, and company information plus over 400 international periodicals.
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs (CBCA) Complete combines full text and indexed content from all four CBCA database subsets (Business, Current Events, Education, and Reference).
- Covers all levels of education from early childhood to higher education, and all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college and includes educational specialty, such as bilingual studies, health, technology and testing.
- Includes information on issues related to administration, funding and policy in education.
- Access peer-reviewed journalsfrom scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.