Resources by Topic
- Part of the Science Education collection, these video tutorial libraries are dedicated to teaching key concepts and fundamental techniques.
- Since JoVE's search function will retrieve unsubscribed content, only use the links listed below to avoid access errors.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on the social and behavioral sciences.
- Contains the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), a classification manual used by mental health professionals.
Psychology (Gale OneFile)
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, magazines, and eBooks on psychology and related disciplines.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks, magazines, trade journals, and dissertations on behavioral, clinical, developmental, and social psychology.
- Contains abstracts and some full-text peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and eBooks on behavioral and social science research.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles on social sciences and humanities, health sciences, life and biomedical sciences, and material sciences and engineering.
SocINDEX with Fulltext
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles, eBooks, magazines, and conference papers on sociology, including gender studies, criminal justice, racial studies, religion, and social work.
Choose from the list to find library resources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.