Resources by Topic
Humber Libraries' subscription includes access to 7 collections of this video tutorial library dedicated to teaching key concepts and fundamental techniques. Since JoVE's search function will retrieve unsubscribed content, only use the links listed below to avoid access errors.
- Access journals from APA and the Canadian Psychological Association.
- Access the DSM-5, Handbook of Differential Diagnosis and Clinical Cases as well as other American Psychiatry Publishing sources.
- Covers psychology and related disciplines.
- Access psychology and psychosomatic publications. Coverage ranges from behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, industrial and social psychology, personality and psychometrics.
- Citation information and abstracts from journals, books, and dissertations in psychology and mental health.
- Access peer-reviewed journals from scholarly and professional societies.
- Covers business, humanities, social sciences, science & technology and medicine.
- Covers sociology-focused topics.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.