Streaming Video Collections
- Streaming feature films from major Hollywood and international distributors.
- The BBC plays (37 titles) in streaming video format.
- Curio provides access to thousands of streaming video programs and documentaries, including audio, plus News in Review.
- Use the access code to create playlists.
- Browse the collection of streaming feature films and documentaries.
Troubleshooting: update your browser or try another browser like Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari to play the video.
- Video streaming service that offers a collection of films and documentaries by some of the world’s top filmmakers.
- Provides access to unique film festival content, such as titles seen at Sundance, Berlinale, Hot Docs and TIFF.
Humber Libraries' subscription includes access to 6 collections of this video tutorial library dedicated to teaching key concepts and fundamental techniques. Since JoVE's search function will retrieve unsubscribed content, only use the links listed below to avoid access errors.
- View the troubleshooting instructions.
- Award-winning documentaries, theatrical releases and training films from leading producers such as MEF, New Day Films, California Newsreel, The Great Courses, PBS, BBC, First Run Features, Criterion Collection and more.
- Access instructional videos through the Humber College subscription.
- Access streaming videos covering business, counselling, criminal justice, environmental science and technology and society.
- Access streaming videos from CTV and W5 on humanities and criminal justice.
- NFB's Campus service provides streaming video access to high-quality, trusted films and new releases.
- Training videos (new videos are regularly added) covering a wide range of workplace safety issues.
- Contains performances of the world's leading plays, together with more than 100 film documentaries, in streaming video.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.