- In-depth coverage of business and economic conditions, management techniques, theory, and practice of business, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, computers, and more.
- Includes the full text of The Economist ranging from 1988 to the present, with no embargo.
- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- 300 McGraw-Hill eBooks on engineering including: civil, electrical, and mechanical.
- Online version of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and science and technology news.
- Includes image and multimedia.
- Covers the current trends and history of accounting, tax, banking, and financial issues.
- The Association for Computing Machinery Digital Library provides access to full-text articles and bibliographic literature covering computing and information technology.
- This repository includes the complete collection of ACM publications plus a bibliographic database of core works in computing from scholarly publishers.
- Access information on over 20,000 advertising agencies and 70,000 ads.
- Focuses on alternative and holistic approaches to health care and wellness.
- Provides concrete literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present.
- Covers a wide range of topics including artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, chemical engineering, energy resources and robotics, as well as the business and social implications of new technologies.
- Provides access to a broad range of articles on art related subjects, from fine, decorative and commercial art, to various areas of architecture and architectural design.
- Includes 500,000 images of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, architecture, garden and landscapes, maps, fashion, costumes and jewellery.
- Comprehensive guides to the structure, properties, processing, performance, and evaluation of metals and nonmetallic engineering materials.
- This resource provides instant access to the current digital edition of the Annual Book of ASTM Standards.
- Includes test methods, specifications, accepted practice, and accepted terminology for materials, products, systems and services.
- ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance safety, facilitate market access and trade, and build consumer confidence.
- Streaming feature films from major Hollywood and international distributors.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your program to find eResources and tips specific to you. You can also choose a topic to find relevant eResources.