- Contains material from the World Advertising Research Centre (WARC) including case studies of award-winning advertising campaigns, strategy and, best practices guides, advertising trends, surveys and, reports.
- Contains an extensive collection of Canadian case law, legislation, and, secondary sources from the LawSource and CriminalSource platforms, including: Canadian Abridgment Digests, Canadian Encyclopedic Digest and Martin’s Annual Criminal Code.
- Contains forecasts, reports and, images on the Canadian and international beauty industry.
- Create an accountto access the design tools and download reports.
- Contains collection reviews, trend reports, image library, market research and, buying guides for the fashion industry.
- Create an account to access the design tools and download reports.
- Contains The Wire Report from The Hill Times which covers Canada's telecom and media sectors.
- Contains current and older issues of Women’s Wear Daily.
- Contains books, journals, recordings, films, scores and, other materials located in public, academic, corporate and, specialized libraries all over the world.
- Items not in our collection can be requested via Interlibrary Loan.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.