- Contains film scripts and the authorized versions of copyrighted screenplays.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and books on drama, music, art history and, filmmaking.
- Provides precision search features to allow easier access to all library holdings from WorldCat.
- Contains peer-reviewed and other academic journal articles and eBooks on the food industry.
- Contains primary sources (documents and images), as well as secondary sources on the period from 1650-1920 including material from the Hudson Bay Archives and the Glenbow Archives.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.