Resources by Topic
- A comprehensive multi-disciplinary database that includes thousands of journal titles.
- Combines coverage of international English with information on English as it is particularly used in Canada.
- Definitions are presented so that the meaning most familiar to Canadians appear first.
- Arts & Sciences I and Language and Literature archive collections.
- Access literature journals, and other key criticism and reference resources, as well as works of poetry, drama and prose, from 600 AD to present.
- Covers literature, language and linguistics, folklore, film, literary theory & criticism, dramatic arts, as well as the historical aspects of printing and publishing.
- The definitive guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of 600,000 words, past and present, from across the English-speaking world.
- Covers the humanities and social sciences.
Choose from the list to find eResources specific to that type.
My Program or My Topic
Choose the letter for your Humber program to find that research guide or choose a topic to find relevant Humber databases. UofGH program support is also available.